Existing premises is now limited as inmates are increasing day by day.
Wondering mentally ill women are coming from road to their own home.
Going back in families is very difficult task.
So day by day this number is increasing .
Respected donor Mr.Balbhim Pathare and Mrs. Meghmalatai Pathare once visited “MAULI”.After observing all the work born compassionate artist feel
That they must help us .
They offered 3 Acres of land half km near to “MAULI” .
This land costs INR 1.25Cr……
Now on that land we are going to build new home for homeless, wondering mentally ill female destitute and their children.
This will be their life long care home and they can work and enjoy rest of their life here.
What we are planning in MANGAV
1) Mangav will be the township(Life Long Care Home) for poorest of poor.
2) This will be the unique life long care home for orphan, family less ,mentally and physically ill women.
3) There will be intake capacity of 500.
4) Children born from abused ,raped mentally ill mothers will live here happily and study further .whole care will be taken by MAULI only.
5) 100 Bed Super spatiality Hospital including
a) 20 Bed ICU
b) 10Bed NICU
c) Operation theater Complex
d) Ultramodern Investigation techniques ,MRI,CT Scan Unit, USG, Digital X-ray, Pathological Lab,EEG etc.
e) This hospital will be 100 % free and only for those who are faceless and living on road, needs specialty treatments. One must not die without treatment and food on road.
f) Small Farms(Poly Houses)
g) Dairy farm
h) Use of Solar and Biogas Energy
i) Institute of Clinical Psychology and Behavioral Sciences.
j) Meditation Centre.
Whole this work is depend on Public Donations only.We don’t have financial assistance from Government or any funding agency from India or Abroad.
(MANGAV project estimated cost will be INR 25 Cr.)